6/24/10

Kindle 2 Review from Consumer Reports

***

***

Custommer Comments

I don't get why everyone wants a back light, you want the kindle to be like a book as much as possible, so get a book light, or just use a light like you would with a normal book

Actually the coolest feature is the Internet fuction, where I can even access facebook! And for those who want a backlight: that's what gives you eyestrain in the first place, cuz it's like reading off of a computer screen which is EXACTLY what Amazon was trying avoid.

I have my K2 and I love it! I have read so many free books, both new and public domain that I think the cost of the K2 is totally worth it. You can also get books from other sites too, you are not just confined to Amazon. Feedbooks, Manybooks, Smashwords and Beanbooks are all places you can get books. Either direct download from wispernet or onto your computer and add them to your device with the USB cord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment