7/28/11

SGP CDMA Verizon iPhone 4 Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series

SGP CDMA Verizon iPhone 4 Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series


Technical Details

  • Easy to Install and Remove
  • Bubble Free Application
  • Prevents scratches, damages and dust. Finger Prints Easily Wipes off.
  • Perfect Fits to Apple iPhone 4
  • No Rainbow Effect

This review is from: SGP CDMA Verizon iPhone 4 Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Series [Ultra Oleophobic] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Looks amazing. Like out of the box new. I even had some slight scratches on my from and it covers them up completely. I can't imagine any other cover looking better than this. Though I would say it's very hard to put it on. I'm kind of a perfectionist and I would say I got annoyed by even a slight tilt. It's hard to align perfectly .. but I would expect this from any screen protector. Also beware of dust getting underneath. Overall an amazing product that can make your phone look brand new even if you have scratches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment